Friday, October 24, 2008

Ward Halloween Party

This is Cinderella. She has been saying for a month that she wants to be Cinderella for Halloween!
Here is Winnie the Pooh. He was going to be a turtle as per Alexis' request, but I could not find a turtle outfit in his size.


And here is clan: Carter, Coen, Alexis, and Atlas



Here we were at the church eating dinner.



And this is the infamous "Trunk or Treat" where the kids go trick or treating in the church parking lot out of the trunks of cars.

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Oh my Gosh! The kids look so cute! Alexis especially looks adorable in the dress. Those kids are really going to all miss each other when you move. Maybe some day you can all be up in Coeur d'Alene again.....that would be my wish! Have a great week. I love what you said about the scholarship meeting you went to. I guess we should all admire Brittany that much more for her vast vocabulary. I've always known she was way smarter than me anyway.

Love you guys!! Sandy

Nate and Ashley said...

I am pretty sure I took that last picture!! I did pretty good with not being able to see any of you!