Saturday, October 11, 2008

The stuffed animal that taunts me!

Ok, so here is the story with this. Danielle and I got this stuffed elephant for Alexis for Christmas a couple years ago (I'm pretty sure it was for her first Christmas). It has a little wind-up music box thing inside of it and not too long after getting it, the music wouldn't play anymore. It was so broke it wouldn't even wind up. The other day, Carter found it buried with a bunch of other stuffed animals and all of a sudden it was playing music as he was holding it. I took it from him and for some reason I was able to wind it up, but it still wouldn't play. As soon as I gave it back to Carter, it started playing again. I did this a few times until I gave up trying to get it to play music while I was holding it. So this morning I tried to get video of the weirdness of this event. Notice at first it will play for me but then it won't.


Especially take note that it completely stops playing music when I have it look at me (and the camera) and then it starts again as soon as Carter is holding it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike that is halarious/creepy. Jordan and I enjoyed the video. I think the elephant doesn't like you. Hope you're doing well. We think about you often.

Brad and Marissa said...

That was freaky!! I think you have a possessed toy! The kids are super cute!

GiGi said...

Mike, Yes....freaky toy. I think it just likes Carter. The pics of the kids helping each other get dressed is priceless. What cute kids. You are such a great dad! Talk to you soon! Go Cougs!