Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trip to Logan

I wish I would have had more pictures but the batteries in the camera died. On Friday, Brad, Jessie, and I went up to Logan for the BYU game against Utah State. The kids and I stayed with an old mission companion. Brad and Jessie stayed with his sister, Tawni. It was a quick trip, we went up Friday afternoon and came back Saturday afternoon.


This picture is my old mission comp. Justin Teuscher and his awesome wife Kristali playing with the kids


Alexis doesn't look very happy here but she was having a blast playing guitar hero (even though she couldn't quite coordinate the buttons at the right time). She looks like a natural the way she is holding the guitar!


Another of Alexis playing guitar hero


Brad snagged this picture of me while I was driving on the way back to Provo

2 comments:

LillyPWalker said...

Love the picture of Alexis standing infront of the TV with Guitar Hero. hahaha! I LOVE GUITAR HERO! I mastered the easy level. I need to practice the intermediate now. Yikes! You go Alexis!
Love, Autie Laura

Meagan Zastrow said...

Good job keeping updated on the blog. Those are some good pictures. Your kids sure are cute.