Saturday, October 11, 2008

#9 BYU vs. New Mexico (BYU's Homecoming game)

After letting Utah State score two touchdowns last week I'm sure BYU is fired up and ready to execute at a higher level. New Mexico doesn't have a passing game which is where BYU's weakness is on defense. So defense should do a great job containing New Mexico and keeping the points low or even scoreless. On the other hand, BYU's offense is strongest with the passing game. With today's weather in the 30's and a predicted 4-6 inches about the time of the game, BYU will surely be tested with their rushing strength. Cold weather is pretty tough but then add a bunch of snow to it and it should be a very interesting game.

My prediction: BYU 38 New Mexico 7

Also, just let me throw in here that I am way pumped to be going to the game today in the freezing cold weather, and hopefully it will snow a lot! I've been wanting to go to a game like that for a long time!

0 comments: