Saturday, October 11, 2008

Middle of the Week

During the week, I had two midterms, both on the same day, in class, one right after the other. All through college I haven't had tests in class, they have always been in the testing center and we have to find our own time to do it. So what are the odds that I have two on the same day in class with practically no time between classes? Well it happened.



And of course, as has happened every other time that I have had tests: the night before when I most need a good night's rest, the kids wake up at least once in the middle of the night. It never fails. They always sleep peacefully throughout the night every single night. But, when I have a test the next day, they just happen to wake up and don't want to go back to sleep. Every time!! So like always, I only got about 5-6 hours of sleep Tuesday night and actually did pretty good on my tests. I wonder if it is just meant to happen because maybe I would do bad on tests if I actually got a good night's rest the night before. I guess I will never find out because it has never happened!



So here are a couple pics of the kids I took in the morning a couple days ago. While I was getting ready in the morning I found the kids helping each other out and I was lucky enough to get a couple pics.

Here is Carter helping Alexis put her shoes on

And then Alexis was helping Carter to get his socks and shoes on

0 comments: