Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quarter of a Century! Happy Birthday to me!

Today was my 25th birthday! I can't believe I'm actually 25. I don't feel like it. Time has sure gone by really fast. Quick review of the day....I took the kids to daycare, went to school and studied and had my classes, picked up the kids from daycare and came home, ate dinner, let the kids play outside with the Zastrows, then ate a very delicious homemade German Chocolate cake that Brent made for my birthday. It was a pretty typical day but it was good. It was great being able to spend time with kids.

The kids and me. I look older than 25 with my balding head!

Alexis enjoying the cake

Atlas (Zastrow) and Carter

6 comments:

L said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday...and they don't get any easier either!! It looks like you're doing great! I'm glad to hear that Brent & Meagan are being very supportive for ya!

DaNiElLe said...

That is a GREAT picture of you three, finally, once I am gone... the kids actually look to take pictures. Little stinkers. Your hear byt he way actually looks thicker... I couldn't tell you why. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mike! We love you! The kids are so cute! Hope you are enjoying BYU's glory season!

Brad and Marissa said...

Happy Belated Birthday Mike! Being 25 isn't so bad. You still have half your twenties left! At least you are not turning 35. The kids look great and their day care looks like a nice clean place. I have worked at a few of them when I was in school and from what I can see it looks good. Good luck getting trough the last semester!

Walker Family Adventures said...

Happy B-day brother man! I know you can wait until next year when you hear me sing again! hahaha