Saturday, September 6, 2008

A great Saturday

I got up and did some cleaning for a couple hours and the kids played a little outside. At 1pm the Zastrows, Brandon, Brad and Jessie, and Tiffany came over to watch the BYU football game. Alexis, Coen, Carter, and Atlas had a blast dancing and jumping around in Alexis's room and the living room. Meagan made a cake for Brad's birthday (which was a couple days ago) so we had a little celebration. A little after the game, everybody left except for the Zastrow's (who live next door, which is awesome!) and the kids continued to play.

Brent and I went out to our backyards and hacked down some huge branches that were hanging in my yard, covering up most of the backyard. In the meanwhile, the kids continued to ride their bikes around and then played on the slide and swingset in my backyard. The day ended watching a part of the Utah football game and playing with the kids as they played around. Blah, blah, blah....i'm sure this is boring so just check out the pics.







2 comments:

GiGi said...

I'm glad you were all able to spend the day together and that the kids have each other to play with. What a cute little family you have. We love you!

Alan and Sandy

Brittany said...

It sounds like everyone had a great Saturday! I'm glad that Brent and Meagan live next to you. That must be fun for the kids. Everyone is so big and cute! I bet you are excited to graduate too... I know it will be worth it! If we get a chance to go to Utah, I hope we can meet your adorable children.