Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day = Last day of freedom before school starts!

So today was very relaxing. The kids spent some time playing in Alexis's room while there was a huge storm outside. After the storm the kids went out and played outside with the Zastrows (Coen and Atlas). Here are a couple random pics of the kids throughout the day.


This is them right now, watching the movie "Cars" which Grandma bought for them


A shot from behind as the movie started

Here was Alexis looking at some books after playing outside

And here are the kids this morning playing in Alexis's room.

5 comments:

Camille English said...

So Cute! Our blog is blocked right now for some court stuff but if you give me your email address I'll send you an invite. I'm glad you started a blog. I always wonder how you all are doing. You seem to be doing alright, again your a good daddy. my email is camille_kendal@hotmail.com

Meagan Zastrow said...

Look at those happy kids. It's nice that my kids have some friends to play with.

TiAnn said...

Your kids are super cute! They look like they play well together, and that's great that you live close by the Zastrows so they can have playmates. Take care.

DaNiElLe said...

Oh my goodness. Carter actually sits to watch the movie now! Must be the cars! He looks bigger than Alexis as usual. She looks cute, I am excited to see her new hair cut pictures and I want to see her model those shoes too! Kiss them juicy for me!

Danielle

Maggie said...

Mike, I know things are rough right now, and I am so sorry! I know things will get better and easier before you know it, so just hang in there! Also, Jon and I would love to have you and your kids for dinner some time! We are in Salt Lake...so not too far away, and I always love an excuse to play with other people's kids. I am amazed at all you are doing. -Maggie