Saturday, September 20, 2008

Alexis and Football

So this morning I said to Alexis, "I love football." She replied, "I don't love football." I told her, "That's ok but maybe someday you will. Maybe someday you might go to BYU and you will go to the football games." She looked at me with a very puzzled look and then asked, "Will you go with me?" My obvious response was, "Of course!"

She cracks me up. The way she looked at me before asking if I would go to the games was priceless. I love her little personality!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Kids are so dang cute. I love Alexis's little expressions. Enjoy every minute that you can....they grow way too fast.

Bryan said...

How fun! I hope things are going well for you up in Provo. The next time we make a trip up there I'll give you a ring. Maybe for the BYU v. Utah game!?!