Saturday, September 6, 2008

Week #2 BYU vs. UW

BYU plays the University of Washington in Seattle on Saturday at 1pm MST on Fox Sports Network. I've heard on the radio a million times now that BYU is on an 11 game winning streak (leading the nation) and UW has only won 12 games total since 2003! So, this should be a pretty easy game for BYU. However, you can never overlook UW's talent and determination to stop the success of a team like BYU so it should be a good game, but I think BYU is going to crush them.

5 comments:

L said...

Mike....you should look at who has the most wins between BYU and UW in Seattle....that record is 0-3 with the Huskies coming out on top :)

Mike D. said...

Maybe I should block University of Utah fans from posting comments about BYU football :) Maybe I should just take a jab at the Utes for a second. So the Utes are playing UNLV today....I remember last year when the Utes got shut out by UNLV who was one of the worst teams in the conference and in the nation!! :)

LillyPWalker said...

You two are very funny.

L said...

I had to eat my words I realize this...there is a first for everything...but let me remind you that the worst team in the nation was and will always be U of I and think you can agree with that. And I can admit I had to eat my words...sigh.

Mike D. said...

ha ha ha....that is true. well, I would say either U of I or Utah State is the worst team. It seems like Utah State hasn't won a game in like 10 years!