Friday, August 29, 2008

Time is flying by

I can't believe how fast the last week and a half went by! Last Thursday my mom came into St. George to help me with the move and then left on Wednesday. We were up at about 8am every day and didn't get to bed until about 1am or 2am every night. I had tremendous help from a few people in my last ward to help me load up the moving van. We left Saturday afternoon and got to my new place in Springville around 5pm on Saturday.


Brent and Meagan had spent hours and hours cleaning the place before I got there. That was such a great help! If it weren't for them I probably would have just died. So they arranged a nice little get together with some people in the ward to help unload the moving truck and then we had hot dogs and other bbq type food. I am so greatful to everybody that helped out, I can't explain it. Since then, everything is a big blur....it all clumps together as unpacking....nonstop.


I've had to run to home depot and walmart so many times in the last few days I think I have my own check out lane with a personal cashier!


Anyway, here are a few pics of the move.


0 comments: