Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Busy Moving

So, life has been super busy lately. I was up until 4am last night packing and cleaning. Today I got up early to go to work and I feel like a zombie with a massive headache. Tomorrow I work and then have 3 hours of class on divorce education that I have to go to (I am required to do it within 30 days of when the divorce was filed). Then on Thursday my mom will be in town to help me with the move on Friday/Saturday and getting settled into my new place. Hopefully then things will calm down a little before I start school a week later.

For those who are curious or have been talked to about my situation, don't worry. I'm ok and i'm getting by, one day at a time. I have one semester of craziness and then I have a great job lined up for when I graduate in December. I was quick to tackle the situation at hand and feel like things are pretty well taken care of. Emotionally, this whole thing is really hard, which is to be expected. Nobody could go through this and not have a hard time, but, I feel like I am doing quite well with it all.

So, if I don't post much (or anything) over the next few days its just because I am moving and just too busy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike WE LOVE YOU and are very proud of you for taking care of your family. And we love the new blog. You're kids are so cute! Good luck with moving this weekend. It'll be nice to have your Mom around I'm sure.

TiAnn said...

Mike, we're so impressed with you and the way you're hanging in there, you're being a wonderful father, and you're kids are so blessed to have you. We wish we lived closer so that we could help you out, you're little family is in our prayers. Don't forget you're loved by a lot of people.

Josh said...

Mike its Josh Calderwood, I hear you live in ST George. Well im living down here myself. We should meet up and hang.

cwood4ever@hotmail.com