Sunday, August 17, 2008

Look at these kids!



Ever since these pics were taken this morning I have been dying to post them up for the whole world to see! Aren't they the cutest kids you have ever seen?!


This was just before going to church and the first time that Carter has worn a white shirt and tie! Alexis reached out to grab his hand right as I took the picture without me trying to get them to pose.


Alexis wanted to take a picture as soon as she saw the camera. I would have to say she's a natural! Notice how she lined us up perfectly in the middle of the picture....


Here's a more casual pic of them as they were anxiously waiting at the door to leave for church.

3 comments:

Brad and Marissa said...

They are pretty cute! Carter looks so cute in his white shirt and tie. I need to get some proper church clothes for John. You have inspired me to do that this week. That is crazy that Alexis took that picture. She is growing up so quick.

GiGi said...

The kids are adorable and Carter looks like he is growing so fast. The shirt and tie make him seem like such a big boy. I am so glad that you have a blog. We love you so much Mike and are so proud of the way that you are handling things. Good things are going to come your way! We are always here for you!

Love, Alan and Sandy

Dad said...

As I carried you on my shoulder so long ago, I whispered in your ear, "Little baby, one day you will be a great success and I consider it an honor to by your dad." I know it sank in. It is still my honor.
All you need do is ask. I love you.
Dad