Friday, August 29, 2008

Goodbye Odyssey, Hello Civic!!

So back in April we bought a 2003 Honda Odyssey with the expectation that we would be having more kids within the next year or so. Well now Danielle is gone and I had the minivan (which I never wanted) and is way too big for just me and the two kids. So I got rid of it and got a 2002 Honda Civic. It only has 46,000 miles on it! It feels like it is brand new inside and out, and it rides very smoothly. So it is a lot smaller and instead of getting about 12-15 mpg in the minivan, I now get about 30 mpg around town in the Civic! This is more my type of car. I have now owned three Civics and overall I have had 5 different Honda vehicles!


Here was the minivan


and here is the Civic

1 comments:

GiGi said...

I'm glad things are working out. The civic is much cuter and manly. We love you guys!