Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's not raining outside

So yesterday Alexis asked if she could play with her little princess umbrella (as she does several times throughout the day). I told her no and that it's not to play with inside and that it wasn't raining outside. So she went down the hall and put on some big yellow rain boots and put on a hoody. She came out and asked if she could have her umbrella. I repeated myself and she pointed out the big sliding glass door and said that it was raining. It was over 100 degrees outside and not a cloud in the sky. I said, "It's not raining." In her little voice she said, "Ya, it is a little bit." I confirmed again that it wasn't. So she said "Let me see" and walked right up to the door and said that it was "raining a tiny bit". She cracked me up. So here's the pic. Unfortunately, I didn't get the big rain boots in the pic.


1 comments:

Meagan Zastrow said...

Such cute kids. We are so excited to have you guys so close and be able to play with the kids.