Saturday, January 10, 2009

Settling In

I can't believe I've been down here almost two weeks already! I just completed my first full week of work which is going great. I love my job! The kids are doing great. Carter really enjoys daycare and Alexis loves going to preschool. I think I will now get a chance to relax a little. Everything has been really busy as I have been trying to finish unpacking and I have had plenty of other things to do.

It has been great being able to spend more time with the kids and not having to worry about an upcoming test or other assignments that will keep me up late at night! The weather has been great. It was really nice getting out of the snow and the extreme cold. Except for a couple days where it was around 30 degrees, it has been warm and sunny. It feels like Spring! I love it!!

0 comments: