Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trip to Provo last weekend

Last weekend we made a quick trip up to Provo. We left Friday after I got off work and came home Sunday morning. ESPN's College Gameday came to Provo for the first time to highlight the game between BYU and TCU. Saturday morning, Mike Ratelle and I got up at 5:30am and went down to where they were set up to air the show. We waited in line for over an hour and then we were got in pretty close to everything. The show went from 8am-10am. It was a lot of fun.

As for the BYU game, it was very sad. It was fun going though. I sat next to one of the guys I work with and another that I used to work with just a few months ago. It was a fun trip and it was good to spend time with friends.





For all you Boise State fans :)




1 comments:

Adam and Gwen said...

And you were so close to making it an even better weekend. ;)