Saturday, October 3, 2009

A bunch of pics

Alexis, on a walk in August and Carter trying to lift something

I love this pic of Alexis!



Carter running around. I can see a football player in him!

Look at this kid!


Kids playing at a friend's house while we watched the BYU vs. Tulane football game

Alexis working on her first ever homework assignment

She is such a poser!







Last weekend I had to go into the office for a few minutes to do a couple things. Here are the kids at my desk drawing pictures. Carter loves wearing sunglasses!

A view inside my office

Alexis at the park today holding some leaves she collected

Carter today at the park

5 comments:

Kelsee said...

Mike your kids are gorgeous! I always knew you would be a good daddy and here is the proof. I'm so proud of you! -Kelsee

L said...

Looks like you guys have a blast together! Any guy can be a dad but it takes a real man to be a parent. Such a great parent you are!

GiGi said...

Wow! They are getting so big. Can hardly wait to see you all at Christmas. Talk to you soon!
Sandy

Unknown said...

Mike, they're beautiful children. I am so sorry things are difficult... for whatever reason. They deserve better.

Mike D. said...

Not sure what you mean by that, Alice. Things aren't difficult. I am extremely happy and the kids have a wonderful life! They are really happy and are beyond their age developmentally.