Friday, October 16, 2009

A fabulous Friday night

I took the kids to the park and for a little walk around town this evening. It couldn't have been more perfect. It was a wonderful 78 degrees outside and the kids had a blast. We were laughing and smiling all evening. I absolutely love these kids! Here are some pics...


With poses like this I think I need to start getting worried...


I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!


Carter was so happy!

I found a little spot where I could set the camera and have the self timer take a pic





As we got in the car to head home Alexis said, "Dad....this was a fun, fun day!" Just a couple minutes before we got home, Alexis's favorite song came on the radio (Alicia Keys- No One) and she got all excited and said, "I knew this song would come on!"

We got home and had some ice cream and then the kids headed off to bed. As I said goodnight to Alexis she said, "Dad, you are handsome and cute. I am cute and gorgeous and fun. You are fun too!"

4 comments:

L said...

Sounds like a perfect evening! I am very jealous of your weather.

Meagan Zastrow said...

I miss your kids. Coen asked the other day when we would see Alexis again. She is a georgeous little girl and is lucky to have a dad like you. Oh, and I am totally jealous of your weather. It was like 44 degrees today.

TiAnn said...

Such cute pics. Sounds like a great time, and we wish it was that warm here! Glad you're doing well, you're such a good Dad!

charlyncord said...

These are beautiful pictures - I'm glad you posted them - you all look great,enjoy these times,kids grow way too fast.