Monday, February 2, 2009

One small step for the DeMotte's, one giant leap for Carter

My son is one step closer to being a man! Carter pooped in the toilet for the first time today! I'm sure nobody wants any of the details but basically he told me he needed to go poop and I went and sat him on the toilet. A couple of minutes later he did his business and was done.

On a side note, Carter is exactly 23 months old today. Alexis was exactly 23 months old when Carter was born. It's hard to imagine that she was so young when Carter came into our life. It's even harder to imagine the idea of having another one with them so young (not that it is even possible considering the circumstances, but you know what I'm saying).

4 comments:

Camile Kellogg said...

That's quite an accomplishment :D High five Carter!

The Christensens said...

Go Carter, go!!! Hopefully, he keeps on doing it!!!!

Brittmae said...

From one man who enjoys big dumps to another, Mike says good job Carter.

Awesome! The kids are growing up so much...especially C-dawg...that kid is such a beast. We miss you guys!

Hetzlers said...

i know what you mean. my son is "pooping" also. congrats