Sunday, April 4, 2010

Alexis' 5th Birthday

Friday was Alexis' birthday. I can't believe she is 5 ALREADY! It blows me away how big she is getting! It was a fun day but much more laid back than Carter's birthday. Up until the day of her birthday she said she wanted to go to the same place we went for Carter's bday. I got off work a few hours early and picked them up and asked Alexis where she wanted to go or what she wanted to do. She said she wanted to go to the pet store and see all the puppies. I asked if she was sure and let her know that we could do whatever she wanted and she confirmed that she wanted to go to the pet store. That's the one thing that I don't have pictures of but we had a lot of fun.

Alexis enjoyed all of her presents and was thankful for all she got. I would like to say thank you to the grandparents and great grandparents that sent gifts.











0 comments: