Saturday, February 6, 2010

New pics!



This frog was totally random. I was about to go out to the back patio and this frog was sitting on the sliding glass door. It didn't move at all so I got a couple close-up pics. Pretty cool.


This is our fabulous finance team. I get the privilege of working with these guys everyday!


Alexis posing


Carter just recently started holding pens and crayons correctly with his fingers and has become very attentive to details when coloring. I loved that he wanted to wear gloves while coloring!


A recent business trip to Salt Lake City (last weekend)


The kids in the car while we were at a stoplight


The Key Bank tower is where our (Intermountain Healthcare) Corporate
Office is located in downtown SLC

This is the Capitol building just a couple blocks up the hill from downtown SLC


I'm a big fan of sunsets. This is just north of Salt Lake City looking west over the valley.


From the same spot as the pic above, zoomed in on downtown Salt Lake City


Salt Lake City LDS Temple


One nice thing about a business trip is being able to eat for free. This is at the
Gateway Mall in downtown Salt Lake City


Another pic at the Gateway Mall


This is Carter last night at bedtime

2 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

I think that I know a guy you work with from way back in the day. Is his name Nick? He was like my old FHE brother or neighbors to them, I can't remember. How funny and totally random! He probably will have no idea who I am but tell him hello anyway!
Cute kids, like always!

Miss Moxie said...

You're getting good with that new camera of yours! I love the pics. What a great view of SLC :)